There are a lot of thoughts that are running through my head lately. Which is natural I suppose when you are about to end a chapter of your life and start another.
Things like this song.
It's from the deepest wounds
That beauty finds a place to bloom
And you will see before the end
That every broken piece is
Gathered in the heart of Jesus
And what's lost will be found again
Nothing is wasted
In the hands of our Redeemer.
That beauty finds a place to bloom
And you will see before the end
That every broken piece is
Gathered in the heart of Jesus
And what's lost will be found again
Nothing is wasted
In the hands of our Redeemer.
By Jason Gray
So I'm musing not on a turning to a legalistic way of life, but thinking on what really are my priorities in life. What takes precedence in my day and what doesn't.
And I've been thinking about health. As in not drinking caffeine and not eating sugar. I love steaming mugs of rich blackest of black coffee. I love heaping bowls of creamy chocolaty ice cream and soft melty chocolate chip cookies. Mmmm...I'll stop talking about food now.
Your welcome.
Seriously though not eating as much sugar never hurt anybody. Drinking coffee doesn't hurt people either, but maybe its time for me to try an experiment .
No I'm not going to preach to y'all to stop drinking coffee because in the words of my mother "one man's delight is another man's poison". Or something to that effect.
Is there a reason that I just wrote about idols and then wrote about food? Well I shall refrain from answering such ridiculous questions.
Oh and I've made some goals for the summer.
Fall more in love.
Nothing better then sweet summer romance eh? Especially when your falling in love with God. I'm contemplating such things as summer Bible studies with friends and memorizing books of the Bible and dates with God in the coffee shop and long walks in sweltering evening to think and pray.
Of course there has been more thoughts swirling around in my brain, but I haven't the patience to write them all down...so its your turn. Tell me a random thought.
Ready. Set. Go!
1 comment:
Not so random, but I get to see you next weekend!
Post a Comment