The one's who laugh at me when I say I'm craving luscious green salads. The friend that knows exactly what its like to love smoothies and to want to make healthy food.
The friend will indulge in a blizzard with me just for the fun of it. The friend who will text me and encourage me to keep on eating better.
The friend who will force my thoughts from me. Even when it means the tears will come first. The friend who won't roll their eyes at me but will understand the struggles and the hurt.
The friend who will laugh at me because we both know I'm so goofy and nothing will change that.
The friend who will want to change the world right along with me and know how frustrating it is to be able to only be filling the ocean with an eye dropper.
The friend who will sit beside me while we eat greasy bacon and homemade pancakes. We will laugh about the fact here we sit on a Friday night while our married friends go off and party.
The friend who will understand the path is not easy. The friend who will take your hand and say lets do this together.
The friend you will leave so you can go and make a friend with someone who has no friends. The friend who understand that sometimes you can't be with them all the time, but you will always have that friend in your mind.
Friends you know who you are, but do you know how much I thank God for you? How much you have blessed me? I can't even find words to describe it...only tears.
Its true what they say...
3 comments:
So much truth in this line:
"Friends you know who you are, but do you know how much I thank God for you? How much you have blessed me? I can't even find words to describe it...only tears."
Beautiful!
"The friend who will understand the path is not easy. The friend who will take your hand and say lets do this together."
I love what you have shared...such truth on what friends are.
Blessings.
A treat tribute to your friends and to all friends of everyone!
Post a Comment