When I first wrote about the snow I was enraptured with it. Oh my it was so beautiful and the cozy feelings of snow days make shivers run down your spine.
Well that was two weeks ago.
All last week it snowed and it then it was slush and all the while it was very cold.
Today its snowing again. I'm afraid the delighted feelings of happiness over snow aren't showing up in my day.
May starts next week and I yearn for warm weather and to see budding flowers. Oh the joy of the freshness of spring is what I truly desire. Not the dismal dreary days of winter that should have come 3 months ago and not in the middle of Spring.
I'm such a typical human. Getting all enraptured about the newest and greatest thing and then just just as quickly ready for the next thing.
I'm guilty of longing. Guilty of wishing for what I don't have and missing all the joy around me because I was pining away for something better.
I've missed a lot. I don't really know what all I've missed, but certainly a lot of little wonderful things happened around me while I was sulking about the big thing that wasn't happening.
Seems I need to remind myself more often to be all here instead of reminding myself of what isn't happening.
Every day life happens and its up to me whether I'm going to notice all the little things of life or put my focus on something that doesn't even exist.
Settle down and relax.... more is happening then you think Bethanne.
No comments:
Post a Comment