FOR TODAY Wednesday, Dec 3rd, 2008...
Outside my window... The day is cold and gray, a fierce North wind is blowing. I love these days so cozy.
I am thinking...About life, please, please can I see what is around the corner. Christmas, what cookies shall bake
I am thankful for...My dear nieces who are visiting today and that my brother was here to help put up the tree.
From the kitchen...Turkey from the after Thanksgiving sale. White chili for supper
I am wearing... Long sleeve blue, green and yellow stripped shirt, jean skirt and bare feet with pink toe nail polish
I am creating...Christmas presents...sorry I won't tell what:)
I am going...To our church Christmas program practice. Most likely will be an rendition of theBest Christmas Pageant Ever.
I am reading...
I am hoping...Program practice will go well tonight.
I am hearing...Von Trapp Singer's sing Christmas carols.
Around the house... The tree is up, just a small after mess. My nieces are tattletaleing to me about one of their sisters:)
One of my favorite things...Christmas music.
A few plans for the rest of the week:Going shopping with my mom, watching a Christmas movie.
1 comment:
I love they way you have with words!
Post a Comment