Only the soft squish of my boots laying on the snow could be heard. Soft misty fog surrounded the fields, whimsically creating a glow over the land covered in snow. I have gone walking in the field when it's covered with green grass and new flowers of spring. My walks took me across the brown prairie land. Gorgeous sunsets simply left speechless and unable to walk. A new phenomenon was discovered now this morning. Right in our own backyard lay a winter wonderland. Magic it felt did the work of transforming the prairie. I have eaten snow, made snowmen, and snow angels. But that morning I could only enjoy the beauty. Like a jealous lover my eyes were only for the snow. Harshly the icy rain drove me inside but never would I forget the magic.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5282378377854032898" />
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5282378358249613266" />
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5282378382625983170" />
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5282378374287487650" />

2 comments:
Lovely pictures!
WOW! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment