Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm Sorry I Forgot....

This week I've had a bit of writer's block. Nothing seems to be coming to mind to write. Really though that's half the truth. I have been blogging in my head plenty before I go to sleep but by morning are the thoughts still there? No:)

In the morning dad usually asks how I slept. My answer is commonly, "I don't remember". So how of course should I remember the scrumptious blog post in my head? Let's see I was saying... oh well I don't remember. I'm serious:)

Maybe I should just go to bed.

2 comments:

Serena Smith said...

You know, Bethanne....I do the same thing. I do so much blogging in my head and many times I just don't have time to actually type it all out! Wonder what kind of invention we could come up with to just transfer the info from our minds to the computer screen??? :)

Anonymous said...

I keep a paper by my bed to jot down writing ideas. The trouble is, figuring them out in the morning! ~a