Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Just a few days before my favorite holiday I will be 18 for 6 months. Oh what a momentous 6 months it has been. Had I known the trials and growing pains I would have spiritually I might have been tempted to denounce my birthday. However I turned 18 and the rough times came. I'm so thankful to God that they did. I praise for His loving kindness in giving me those hard times.
I knew God loved me...
When I was overwhelmed and thought nothing would get done, God gave me the energy to press on.
When I struggled with a very deep emotional thing important to only me and He showed me it was important.
When He gave me a sister
When I had no physical strength and God gave me just what I needed.
When others saw my pain and showed they cared
When every night the sunset displayed His awesome glory
When I cried the tears of desperation felt utter hopelessness and doubted His love. God loved me.
Tough times are still coming my story isn't over yet. And God hasn't stopped loving me.
1 comment:
It's those tough times that cause us to depend more on the Lord, but it isn't a pleasure going through them! But what would we do without His love for us?!?! :)
Post a Comment