Thursday, November 27, 2008

Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow

Today is Thanksgiving, the day to count your blessings. While I see so many blessings often I find it hard to Thank God for everything. I choose today to thank God for all His blessings even the hard one's.

I will see the twenty 3rd grader's that are always talking, who I teach Bible class to as blessing because I'm one the only link they have to the God.

I will see the house that is so clean now but will be dirty so quickly as a blessing because I have family to dirty it.

I will see the pile of dirty dishes as a blessing because they testify that we had food to eat.

I will see the busyness of life that threatens to wear me down as a blessing because it means I have opportunities to minister.

I will see the burned bread as a blessing because we had wheat to make bread.

I will see every hardship as a blessing because it only brings me closer to God.

Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow!

No comments: