I haven't strayed far from my home yet I've done little of the ordinary. The events from the past 2 weeks are still too raw to even process. I hope to share with you more but all I can say now is three words.
God's grace enough.
Never ever forget that. When you are overwhelmed, filled with grief, full of selfishness, cannot trust; remember it. Don't you dare forget how good and kind our God is ever. For I have great pity for the person who has gone through trials as great as my own without our God. Surly they bore so much needlessly for it was already being carried.
"For in our weaknesses He had made us strong"
2 comments:
Yes, in our weakness HE IS STRONG! I am praying that nothing serious/bad has happened. I'll check back later. Feel free to drop by my blog.
This is a blesed bitter/sweet time.
Thanks for helping care for Grandma. Her life was complete.
Mom
Post a Comment