Sunday, June 21, 2009

Life in June

Life has been anything but normal this month of June. Even from the first day routine of life fell aside to be replaced with sickness, helping, mourning, laughter, and time with family.



Today is blissful, making breakfast for dad and than worshiping the Lord. Coming home to leftovers served on china than enjoying a very good book and a nap in between. I needed this day of quietness to rest. For my life is about take some normalcy but perhaps not in the restful since. I'm going to be a working girl as of Monday. The local grain elevator offered me the same position I had last summer during wheat harvest. Gratefully I accepted, many don't have a job right now. However God gave me a job which fit perfectly into my summer activities. Perfectly it's just a mile up the road allowing extra money to go into my bank account:) I had lots of adventures last summer and perhaps will have new one's this summer. I just might to tell you if you want to hear.



I almost didn't take the job because I was scared. Naively I didn't know many things that I know know about my workplace. Dad gave me just the spur of encouragement I needed. Challenge is what I'm looking forward too. "Being in the world and not of it" will be easier other times than other's. God has put me on this earth for a purpose and I attend to strive to glorify God in everything I do and say.



Pray for me if you think about it.

No comments: