Cooking is something I take a liking too, even funner than cooking is reading about other people cooking. Tammy's Recipes always seems to have delicious simple recipes and I enjoy reading them and sometimes cooking them. Yes I read about cooking and than go make up my own recipe:) Tammy is holding a weekly challenge and I decided to join in. You can read more about the the Making Your Home a Haven at Tammy's blog. Though I still live with my parents managing the house is largely my responsibility so I think I could learn a few things here. This week Tammy shared her 5 things to do in the morning. I decided to follow suit.
1. Rise by 6:30
2. Bible Time or Study
3. Exercise
4. Clean up Breakfast/ Drink Tea
5. Tidy Myself and Room
I'll be sure and let you know how it goes. Setting goals is always fun but I've heard it said "do than talk":)
3 comments:
"DO THE TALK" is great!! Love your blog header, too - the way that last photo merges seamlessly into the white.
Wish you all the best! I hope we can all encourage each other to make our home haven.
Hi Bethanne,
Thanks for sharing that with us! I need to get on this daily regimen too!! I commend you!! Go for it!!
Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?
May the Lord bless you and your family!!
Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org
ps - please consider "following" our blog -or- atleast
grab one of our free, linking, blue buttons. (see top
sidebar at www.LighthousePrayerLine.org).
Post a Comment