However the cold temps and snow aren't drawing me right now. Its so lovely here in KS as of now, warm and delicious like apple pie.
I've spent today cleaning house and packing. For Christmas I got a snazzy new suitcase with very snazzy wheels. And I'm just now getting to use if for the first time. I must say its pretty impressive, a real tiny little thing yet holds everything to make a girl beautiful (yes I know a lot), clothes, boots, coat and a few other things. I'm glad for the wheels because I'm not sure I can carry it:)
So you won't be hearing for me till sometime next week. I do hope to show you some pictures of the Black Hills, which I've never seen before. Exciting things!
Photo Caption: Bethanne next the Sioux Falls in Sioux Fall SD the last time she was in SD, 3 1/2 years ago. This time she will be on the other side of SD:)
No comments:
Post a Comment