Monday, March 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside my window...
The birds are twittering from the trees that are still bare. Green grass is over taking the brown.
I am thinking...
About my grandma who hasn't been feeling the best. My mother that she wouldn't get overworked.
I am thankful for...
My family and the newness of spring.
From the learning rooms...(if this applies)
Its spring break the books are in hiding!
From the kitchen...
Leftovers from the Saturday cooking storm. Waffles, Shepard's Pie, Mexican casserole.
I am wearing...
My PJ's, getting up early hasn't been priority lately.
I am creating...
Digital scrapbook pages and notes for friends.
I am going...
To town with my mother, we shall browse the shops and than have coffee.
I am reading...
My Bible has been my sole source of comfort this past weekend.
I am hoping...
That my grandma has a good day and I that I would get to have my hair cut.
I am hearing...
Silence broken by the clicking of the keyboard and the ticking of the clock.
Around the house...
My breakfast sitting on the table waiting to be cleaned up.
One of my favorite things...
My aunty who just washed the breakfast dishes and the pile of from Sunday.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Making a green meal for St. Patrick's day and hanging out with my family.

No comments: