Technology
One thing I am very thankful for this year is technology. Sometimes it makes me want to scream and pull my hair out, but otherwise technology is a beautiful thing.
I literally shutter whenever I think about typing out my papers on a typewriter. This girl is not known for good grammar skills. Just the thought of painstakingly retyping papers gives me the chills.
I'm probably the most grateful for technology when I don't have to do homework, but rather when I'm using it to connect with a friend. Sometimes in life you need a bit of encouragement fast and technology enables that encouragement.
Technology lets me see the updates of family and friends are around the world.
Never has it been easier to know how to pray for someone. But sometimes I have to ask myself if the technology has enhanced my prayer life or hindered it?
Its the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Technology doesn't have to be ugly, it doesn't have to distract me from the important matters of life.
Its my choice of how I use technology. To encourage, to terror down, its all my choice.
Technology can be the best blessing or the worst curse. Its my choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment