Wednesday, December 3, 2014

3. The Best Day of 2014

So I haven't been doing a lot of writing unless you count the 50 page paper I turned in last week. Anyways to get myself back in the game I'm going to do this.



Its really for taking pictures but, I'm not taking pictures, I'm going to write words. Because I see the world through words.

The Best Day of 2014

Its hard to pick the best day, there were the days where my big crazy family and I crammed into one house. The days where I watched my friends marry and at the end of the day my feet hurt, but I was too happy to care.

The day where I turned a large amount of homework that was literally cried over was a red letter day.

Maybe it was that night where my aunt and uncle and I may have eaten a large quantity of ice cream. But I'm not sure that day really happened...

Then there was the day where I made a new friend and was given discipleship and encouragement.

There was the afternoon where my friends and I ate leftover pie and drank coffee. I laughed so hard that I nearly spewed my coffee.

Perhaps it was the day where mom and I laughed over absolutely nothing. Well that happens more than just one day.

The days at work where I found out what makes someone smile extra big.

I admit, I can't pick a day and I am so blessed to not be able to pick a day. Each memory is a treasure and I'm very rich girl to have so many.

Excited that 2015 will not include papers with copious amounts of pages, but will include lots more fabulous memories. Because every day is an adventure given by God.

No comments: