Tuesday, December 16, 2014

16. Whats on the Table

And its my favorite writing prompt of this month. Don't mind if I do share with you what I put on the table tonight. Its only just a small hobby that I do nearly every day.

By the way, I know I did miss some writing prompts. Confession. I was glad that our Internet was working at only half speed. The brain power for writing was just not there.

Back to our supper table tonight.

I make menu plans, but than I am the mood for something entirely different, so the menus are flung aside and I create something from random ingredients found in the cupboard.

Tonight I was hungry for sweet potatoes, as I am nearly every evening.

I quickly sliced three enormous sweet potatoes and laid the slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. Than I sprinkled them with sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and some chili powder to give a punch.

 Baked them till down and served with leftover chicken. Easy supper in less than 30 minutes. As much as I love cooking I like to do it in the quickest way possible.

And that is what mom and dad had for supper.

  I know that sounds completely terrible that I did not eat my own cooking. Let me explain. Tonight I decided to exercise and I refueled myself afterwards with protein. However, my month is watering at the anticipation of enjoying the leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Speaking of which tomorrow will come quicker if I go to sleep now rather than putting it off.

Good Night.

1 comment:

jani said...

I follow the same menu plan. :)
I'm sorry, life is too short to rigidly stick to something!