| People I miss |
| more people I miss...stifling tears |
| this old building...I've become very fond of it |
| the most interesting things happen when you ride in a car with friends for a long period of time |
| friends through thick and thin |
| The sun setting on grandma's last day on this earth |
| the snow, the buffalo, never thought I would miss them so |
| fun adventures |
| one of my favorite things to hear :) |
| we are friends |
| sad, but proud that flags were lowered for one of my classmates who was among the Yarnel 19 |
| the open road, the wind blowing, the coming dusk, nothing like a good drive |
| last wedding of the year...my very first roommate |
Honestly there could be more pictures, but I didn't take too many photographs this year, but there are many moments held in my memory forever
No comments:
Post a Comment