I'm listening to Christmas music. Snow is falling softly to the ground and when I watch it outside the window I feel like I'm in a snow globe. Hence I have an excuse to listen to Christmas music.
Sadly my cup of tea has disspeared into my tummy. It did the job nicely of warming my little self up though.
Now that I've eaten a apple and some dark chocolate I feel whole and complete. Although I do need to satsify my perpetual Sunday craving of salty popcorn.
Chruch this morning was beauitful. So much food for thought from the sermon on Jonah. I was so thankful to be reunited once again with my church family here. I'm really really really going to miss them...
Tomorrow I anticpate Monday, because its just going to be Monday and nothing else. Sometimes you crave an ordainary day when life has been so much of a roller coaster of traveling, happiness, sadness, change, and decesions.
Rest today feels restful. God really did design a good think when He appointed a day of rest. There is only so long a body can run, before the sheer weight of life threatens to calapse you.
I'm thankful that for all that has happened this March though little of it was in my planner, but all of it was in God's planner. God has been good and still is good. Really what is there to say.
God's grace is fully sufficient for every task. And that's all I'm going to say, because I have no more time to write:)
2 comments:
We just had salty popcorn.
Mom
I listened to a Christmas song yesterday too! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fe11OlMiz8
Too much fun! :)
Post a Comment