Thankful for the sweet mercy of God. I was thinking the other night how God's goodness was so evident in my life. And than I remembered all the ways that day I had gone against God that day, but still God was good to me.
There I was there I was so undeserving yet so cherished by the grace of God
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Thankful for friendship. The past friendships that I don't presently interact with on daily basis, but still those friends are woven into my life.
Thankful for the little church in the country I grew up in. Its been some long months of church searching for me and I miss those hard wooden pews. I'm thankful God has blessed our church with a fine pastor.
Thankful for coffee. Thankful for the people I drink coffee with and thankful for good coffee that tastes wonderful black.
Thankful fore e-mails and little pieces of news.
Thankful for cold weather and hats that keep my head from freezing.
Thankful for reasons to be thankful.
Thankful this season of faithfulness will never end, because God will always be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment