Monday, November 4, 2013

Interrupting...

Interrupting the scheduled programing...(or as the case maybe my homework) to say a few words I've been completely astounded by.

Well not really my words. God said them first.



Isaiah 43:18-19

18 “Do not call to mind the former things,
Or ponder things of the past.
19 “Behold, I will do something new,
Now it will spring forth;
Will you not be aware of it?
I will even make a roadway in the wilderness,
Rivers in the desert.

Our sin was paid for on the cross and is it not time to move on? Our God is the maker of great things and He does great things every single moment of every single day.

He has too when He chooses to use perfectly incapable people to accomplishes His purposes.

Mind blowing eh? 

I thought so.  

God is making ugly things beautiful. Casting away the old and fashioning the new.

Today I'm thankful for a whole grand collection of many blessings which of course includes leaves, but most of all I'm thankful God's hand works in my life and not my own hand. 

Confession, I am very ungrateful for the Christmas song Pandora played on my non Christmas station. Really the nerve of them, tis the month for thanksgiving not Christmas music. Anyway excuse the blast of coldness towards Internet radio I'm really am very much in appreciation of the unlimited free music.

This song, so thankful for it and not just because its not a Christmas song


"I Am New"

Now I won't deny
The worst you could say about me
But I'm not defined
By mistakes that I've made
Because God says of me
I am not who I was
I am being remade
I am new
I am chosen and holy
And I'm dearly loved
I am new
---Jason Gray

No comments: