Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saterday Morning

My nieces are here today, they've been been at our house since yesterday morning. One arrived sick and one fell to the illness while here. Sickness, tiredness, make you want your mother very much. A good substitute it seems when there is no mother is to simply cry . It's not all crying however there is plenty of amusements. Mom sent the girls to put away their cots and sleeping bags. Promptly the girls moved them to the front room where they are hanging out sick or not. Thankfully they were persuaded to enjoy of the cool of the morning. For it is rather nice. As the little two year declared "its not raining"!

I feel very satisfied having just made the kitchen sparkly clean. I shall not think about the fact that dinner prep is only a hour away. Later I shall tell of my cooking ventures. A dessert made with no recipe using not the proper ingredients but the one's that resided in the pantry. Tomorrow I will know how it turned out.

My list of jobs is calling. I hope to finish my organizing for collage some time in the very near future. Community Vocation Bible school is next week. I get to teach the 5 year olds. So I'm sure there will be tales to tell!

Have a splendid day watching God's goodness!

P.S.

Like the new decor? I'm still tweaking...

No comments: