Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Boys will be Boys

Today was interesting to say the least.

I was treated to a ring side seat at a burping and "tooting" contest during my Bible class. No I didn't laugh nor did I glare because little boys only do such---noises for those reasons.

Reminded me of meal times with my brothers. I never could win a burping contest against them. Mother was always grateful of that. Of course we are much more civilized now. Obligingly though the nephews take up the trend now. Speaking of which we will entertaining nine nieces and nephews tomorrow, all day.

I'll probably have stories to share with you for weeks to come by the time the sun sets.

I promise to be the perfect aunt and give them unlimited suckers while they watch Pooh Bear all day. Oh did my sisters just read that?

Opps ! Time for bed!

No comments: