The frequent changes of backgrounds around here are rather obvious. Now there is even a new title. Hopefully these latest changes will stay firm for awhile.
Change is something I do best. I've been known to appear in 3 or 4 different outfits before going somewhere. Mom jokes that if I go missing she won't remember what I finally decided to wear:) Change is something that seems to happen in my life a lot. Sometimes very lovely and well sometimes not. One minute things are wonderful and then boom life changes. I was acutely reminded of this detail as the sun set on the New Year. A dream shattered to pieces, leaving you so mangled that you wonder if you ever will be fixed. Nothing is impossible with God. Gently will He clean the wounds, ever so gently will He show you His greatness and love. Suddenly the changes won't be so hard to bear.
Change and more change but not enough cash change:) This is life.
1 comment:
This disappointment will be a part of your life message. Someday you will be grateful for this experience. Anything that sends you to God (even though sometimes it takes a little while to do so) is a blessing!
Post a Comment