Wednesday, October 30, 2013

rain and other happy things

Thankful rain. Love this beautiful stuff

Thankful for those friends who don't mind the stupidity of your mind when it comes to math and turn math sessions into insane fits of hysterical laughter.

Thankful for homework accomplished and to do lists getting shorter.

Thankful truth. and I will now quote my own paper...umm well yes I do understand that is a very strange and vain thing to do. No worries I have never cited myself as source in my own paper :). 



"Lies are the prison that keeps me locked away from being able to grow in God’s will for my life. Truth is the beautiful freedom of truly understanding God for who he is and all he has done for me."

Thankful for this verse. 

2 Peter 2:24  “and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed” (NASB). 
Thankful for leaves. Oh my heart. Cannot get enough of these leaves. 

 And so very thankful that just around the corner lies the season of thankfulness. Thanksgiving hurry up and get here please. 


2 comments:

Mandy said...

I agree! I'm so ready for Thanksgiving!
And I love rainy days too . . .

Anonymous said...

A new look to your blog!! Yea!

And a reminder to look at the cross.

mom