Sunday, March 15, 2015

Weekend Hashtags

And just  for the fun of it here are the hashtags of my day.#thisisdifferent 

Today I felt butter and flour between my fingers as it transformed into crumbly shortbread which will hopefully make some coworkers have a happy Monday morning. #thedayafterpiday

One week ago I was laughing very hard at one in the morning and trying hard to not wake up our gracious hosts. #cousinsmakemyday

Completely pondering this quote tonight "there are many versions of love, but I don't want a version I just want love".  #callthemidwife

Fall is my favorite season, but I love it when color comes back to the world. #ohhappyspring

I could spend my days walking up and down the streets and never get enough of spring. #blisters

If you need me find me at the local coffee shop, its my new office. #willthehomeworkeverend

Feeling lots nostalgia and missing my cheerful fun loving grandma but wouldn't wish her back. #gladyourhome

Somewhere over the Rainbow is on repeat in my head. #makesmesmile

Bedtime is close and the dishes aren't done, but the blueberry pie bars just came out of the oven. #bedtimesnack

1 comment:

jani said...

happythoughts
hashtagless
:)