I think this when I see the bright colors of the sunset streaking across the sky and I have caught a few moments by myself.
I think this has a write yet another laborious research paper. God is good to give me this opportunity to study His Word.
I'm reminded that God is good when I talk with friends, and remember just how blessed I am.
I know God is good each day when I open His Word and am blessed by His Words.
God is good when I realize there is yet another area of my life that needs pruning. For God is good to not let continue in my old ways, but He is making me new.
God is good even as I am weary.
God's grace has covered our sins. God's grace has given me the strength to run.
Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
God is good, three words that are spoken often and often flippantly said. Those words should not be carelessly said. God is good because of the cross. God is good because He gave us His Word to live by.
God had given us everything pertaining to life and godliness.
Simply overwhelmed by God's goodness tonight.
2 comments:
Very good post, Bethanne. God truly IS good! :)
Amen, sister!
Post a Comment