Apparently I must have it because I can't think of one important thing to say on this blog. Well I can think of lots of things to say, but I'm not sure if its the story I want to tell. Oh I'm being vague aren't I ? Elusive, because its so easy to be that way.
I am the person with five thousand words behind every one word I write. I am the person who is too scared to admit I'm a bad girl.
Is admitting failure admitting that redeeming love is vast and great?
When is God most glorified? Weakness or glorification of one's gifts?
(Somewhere I read a quote to this effect but I have no remembrance of the source) .
Do I want to be seen as the person who had it all together, so I may be remembered as the shinning example of holiness?
Perhaps I would rather that grace would be seen in my life pointing straight back to God.
And then you write about grace, but when it comes down to it you say the grace is for someone else and work very hard to earn it yourself.
Preaching with words what grace should be. Letting actions show it to be what should not be.
Mixing the two doesn't work.
Grace is a concept so simply, but is twisted and tangled by my own cruel mind. Making a person almost guilty for such a failure to understand grace. A oxymoron eh?
Grace is not for the perfect, but it is for the imperfect who need it so badly.
I think I'm one of those people who when they write suddenly things are made clear and understandable. Writing words heals the damage done by an overly destructive mind.
Because right now its as if the light bulb has come on, so I bid my blog good bye. And thanks for reading the ramblings of someone who just really needed to get something off her chest. Be warned the tip of the ice burg has only been written about.
No comments:
Post a Comment