Friday, May 9, 2014

Grateful

I'm grateful for the unexpected. I'm grateful for the moments I didn't plan to happen, but they did and I couldn't imagine my life without them.

I'm grateful I had this year. A chance to go to school. To study a subject I was passionate about and to grow in the understanding of God's Word. I'm grateful I had this opportunity.

I'm grateful that God has never left me floundering, but has always made provision for my spiritual and physical  needs.

I'm grateful that God ignores my plans and carries out His plans to perfection.

 I'm grateful that God gave His Word. The right verse at the right time.

I'm grateful God gave the body of Christ, the right encouragement at the right time.

I'm grateful that when I thought there was nothing else I still had God alone.

I'm grateful for each circumstance. The planed and the unplanned.

I'm grateful, that I can turn my head and look back and see a pile of Ebenezer stones.

I'm grateful I can look forward and know that there are still Ebeneezer stones to be found.

"For the word of the Lord is upright, and all his work is done in faithfulness. " Ps 33:4

Five Minute Friday

No comments: