Happy Birthday Liz
“You will never be completely at home again, because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place.” ~ Miriam Adeney
Thursday, February 3, 2011
:)
This is one of the Seniors from last year. Sometimes I wasn't sure what I thought about her, but after a while we settled the large gap between a Senior and Freshman and became friends. It didn't take very long. Though I'm afraid I never ceased to give her a hard time. I am not sure though I would not have survived the year without being teased. Because well don't tell anybody, but I secretly enjoyed it.

Happy Birthday Liz
Happy Birthday Liz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I will be the first to comment!
Thanks for sharing about a friend.
Love, Mom
sneaky, sneaky!!! :P thanks girly!
Post a Comment