I'm not entirely sure that anyone actually reads this blog however readers is not the point developing writing skills is. Mother always says that every writer likes to have an audience. Quite true.
So here is a post for my grand audience of three people:)
My nieces and nephews were over the other day. They toiled the day away on our lawn playing games that only come from the spark of the imagination. By late afternoon they still had endless energy and slight sunburns.
My nephew of three years came and told me that grandma said that he could have another cupcake. You don't say? I thought to myself. I told them that there were none to give as they had been devoured. I didn't tell him I was sure he was telling falsehoods.
We had our annual egg hunt as well after dying the eggs. Egg salad was served for lunch minus four them that remained unfound in the garden.
Crispy oven baked chicken was our supper menu tonight. I got the recipe from a very dear friend of mine. Find it here and then make it. You may be assured that your family will be very happy.
Later we are having warm apple crisp just because my dear big brother will be home for Easter weekend. Loveliness.
Prayer as always is a good thing. A few things on my list.
My uncle who is facing a possible cancer diagnosis
My friend's husband who is dying of cancer
Frontier School of the Bible, very possible that their school may be closed.
Myself, it feels selfish but I'm in the process of sorting a few things out in life.
There may be more than 3 of you, I really do hope so:) Just so you know I love all of you so very much, thanks for putting up with all this gibberish and spelling errors.
2 comments:
It was a great day to the grandchildren enjoying the wonderful spring day. It gave such satisfaction to my heart.
fun post!! Maybe you should get sitemeter or something, that way you'll know that you most likely have more than 5 readers.=^0
Post a Comment